quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2016

FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS

Feelings and emotion
Men are very sensitive. God had made us like that; we were made through his image and similarities!
We should live happily, but many people are surrounded  and overpowered by opressions. They don’t understand that being happy is our responsability. It goes according to my thoughts.
Feeling and emotion wander through our brains uninterruptly. So do conviction and habits.
Many things  wander through our brains.Good things, neutral things and many bad things!
Our brain is a fantastic machine that acts as if it were a hardware storeing our minds that act like a very sofisticated software.
It is Nice to know how these things work.
When bad thoughts come to your mind, replace them immediately by good thoughts. This is wise and prudent.
This is healthy!
Everybody has bad thoughts.Keeping them in mind is not intelligent. Believe it! Practice it!
Feeling is the act or the effect that how we feel; that’s why it goes  beyond our mind and it is much more intense than emotion. Therefore, the thoughts are the origin of the feelings and emotion.
So.....control your thoughts!!!!
I always feel emotional with God.With God I learned how to destroy walls and build bridges in all my relationships.I learned the importance of putting myself in someone’s shoes....I learned that when I want to have the reason I am buying a cruel person.
And very often I feel the energy and strength of God inside me.I feel the blessing of everything that is around me and allow myself to understand the fantastic balance of nature and everything that keeps it alive. I have learned that with God life is a blessing!!!
Men are very sensitive. Observe, dear reader...God has taken care of your life even IF you are going through bad moments. Feel the energy that comes  from you . Feel the Power of Love of those Who control their emotions and keep their feelings in perfect harmony with what God wants!
Feel your soul.....light as a feather of an exotic bird....feel the peace....the peace that everybody looks forward to and some of them keep it in full time.
Empty yourself from bad things and obtain everything you wish.
And have a nice Day, my dear


Curitiba, September 06th 2016
Joao Antonio Págliosa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário